BBOTD and FOTD: Blue Eyes and Super You & Me @ New City Gas Club Montreal

A week ago, my friend pleasently surprised me when he took me to see one of my favourite DJ of all times,  Benny Benassi at New City Gas Club here, in Montreal. Laidback Luke and Oliver Twizt , both beyond amazing, spinned that night as well. As for the new City Gas Club, wow! What an amazing venue. The place is huge, gorgeous, with the coolest outdoor terrasse, great sound and light effects and amazing bathrooms (I always judge a place for their bathrooms); basically it's the best club in Montreal, in my opinion. This is what a club should be. 
People, go check it out, if you want to experience a party like we have them back in Europe. No fuss, just good music.






                                                                     Laidback Luke







                                          Benny Benassi, whom I've loved since my teenage years.








Pictures courtesy of New City Gas

                                                                     "Expect the unexpected".


Anyway, this was my face for the night.
















Products used:


Face:
 Marcelle Gene Youth Serum (amazing stuff)
Annabelle BB Cream
It  Cosmetics Bye Bye Under-Eye Concealer
MUFE HD Powder
Mac MSF in Northern Lights
MAC Marine Life Blush
Annabelle Perfect Bronze Bronzer

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
NYX Baby Blue Eyeshadow
MAC Cobalt Eyeshadow
MAC Fluidline in Black Track
Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara
It Cosmetics Brow Power

Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Hug Me
Clarins Lip Perfector 02

Brushes I have used were by Sonia Kashuk, EcoTools and Sigma.


A few eyeshadows in my Annabelle Palette. I usually pop in the eyeshadows I have on for the day (or night) and bring it along in my purse in case I ever need to do any touch-ups. Yeah... I'm weird like that.












Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,